Qardio, Inc. and its affiliates (“Qardio”) have a reputation for providing high-quality products and services. Qardio’s trademarks are important assets and Qardio requires that they be used properly. To preserve its reputation and protect its trademarks, Qardio diligently guards against any violation of its trademarks. Qardio’s trademarks and trade dress are protected in the United States and internationally. Without written permission from Qardio, you should not use Qardio’s trademarks, service marks, or names in a manner that suggests affiliation or association with Qardio. Only parties with written permission from Qardio are allowed to use Qardio’s trademarks in accordance with applicable terms.
Qardio maintains a large portfolio of trademarks, which include, but are not limited to, Qardio, QardioArm, QardioBase, QardioCore, our Qardio logo, and other graphics, phrases or images that identify the source or origin of Qardio’s product and services (see https://www.qardio.com/branding/ for more information). Please note, however, that this list is not all-inclusive and the absence of any mark on this list does not mean that it is not a Qardio trademark.
Certain activities may constitute infringement or dilution of Qardio’s trademarks, and are not permitted. Please review the following list of ways to avoid unauthorized use of Qardio’s trademarks:
- Do not use a Qardio trademark or name in a manner that is likely to cause confusion about the origin of any product, service, material, course, technology, program or other offerings.
- Do not use or any Qardio logo in any materials without the written permission of Qardio.
- Do not use any Qardio trademark or name as or as part of a company, product, service, technology, or program name.
- Do not use a Qardio trademark or name in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage, or harm the reputation of Qardio.
- Do not use any trademark, name, or designation that is confusingly similar to the Qardio name or any Qardio trademark.
- Unless you have prior permission from Qardio, do not use a Qardio trademark or name in a manner that is likely to give the impression that an affiliation or association exists between you, your products or services, and Qardio, or any of its products, services, programs, materials, or other offerings.
- Do not copy or imitate any Qardio trade dress, type style, logo, product packaging, or the look, design, or overall commercial impression of any Qardio website, marketing literature, or other materials.
- Do not register or use any domain name that incorporates any Qardio mark or name.
- Do not register or seek to register a Qardio trademark or name, or any mark or name that is confusingly similar to a Qardio mark or name.
As noted above, you should not use Qardio’s marks or names in any way that implies an association or affiliation with Qardio unless you have prior permission from Qardio. Qardio does grant permission to third parties to use its marks and names in certain circumstances. In addition to complying with the other aspects of this Policy, and provided you have prior written permission from Qardio, any such permissible use of Qardio’s marks or names also must comply with the following Guidelines and any license or usage requirements for use of the specific mark or logo. Qardio acknowledges that the use of Qardio trademarks, excluding any Qardio logos, may be necessary to refer to Qardio’s products or services or to describe the subject matter of some materials, products, and/or programs. All such use must be accurate and descriptive in nature and comply with this Policy and the following Guidelines:
- All reference to Qardio or use of any Qardio mark or name must be truthful, accurate, and not misleading.
- Do not alter, adapt, modify, animate, or morph any Qardio trademarks. Examples of what not to do include abbreviating or shortening a trademark, combining or hyphenating a trademark with another prefix or word, or using a slash mark with any trademark.
- Do not use the Qardio name or Qardio trademarks next to your name or the name of your products or services.
- Do not use the Qardio name or any Qardio trademark as part of a product, service, solution, or program name.
- Do not use any Qardio name or trademark as the visual focal point of any materials.
- Do not use Qardio’s trademarks as nouns. Qardio’s trademarks must be used as adjectives with nouns that properly and accurately identify the Qardio product, service, program, or technology to which you are referencing.
- Do not use a Qardio trademark in the plural or possessive form.
- Do not use Qardio’s marks or names in any way they were not intended to be used.
- Do not combine any Qardio name or mark with any other letters, numbers, words, or any design or logo.
- The Qardio name or Qardio trademarks must be visually distinguishable from your name and your product and service names.
- Always use the proper spelling for Qardio’s trademarks.
- Qardio’s marks should be used for the corresponding product or services for which they were originally intended.
- Use the ® or ™ symbol in connection with any Qardio trademark and the following acknowledgement of Qardio’s ownership of its marks and/or logos: “[insert permissible mark] [is a/are] registered trademark[s] or trademark[s] of Qardio, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.”
Purchasing Our Products
We take the protection of our brand very seriously. By purchasing your Qardio products only from an authorized retailer, reseller, or distributor, you are helping us maintain the authenticity of our brand.
Trademark Permission Requests
To request permission to use a Qardio trademark please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy document is not intended to serve as legal advice. Should you have questions regarding your legal rights or duties, please consult your own attorney. Should you have further questions regarding Qardio’s policy for its trademarks or to report Qardio trademark, brand, product, or other violations, please email email@example.com.