Onboarding a patient using the QardioMD portal
Designed to deliver efficient patient management, QardioDirect is a remote patient monitoring solution that allows clinicians to make data-driven, real-time decisions for their patients’ health when required.
Onboarding a patient through the QardioMD portal is a simple process; you can enroll your patients with a click of a button. The following instructions are 5 easy steps to show you how effortless it is to register a patient with QardioMD:
- Login to your QardioMD portal and select “Invite Patients” from the “PATIENTS” tab or Click on the “Add Patients” button.
- Fill out the patient’s information, then click the “INVITE” button.
- Your patient will receive an email from Qardio to confirm if they are happy that their data will be shared.
- When accepted, the invited patient will be required to finish the account set-up. They will need to confirm their details and set up a password for patient authorization to be completed.
- Your patient must then download either the QardioDirect app or the QardioApp from Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore.
Once these steps are complete, your patient can receive a Qardio device to use with their app, which can be either collected from your clinic or delivered to them directly.
It is important to note that all Qardio devices and services are fully HIPAA and GDPR-compliant with CE and FDA regulatory approval.